Wednesday, July 8, 2015

PRIESTON BY NOÉMI NAGY #1



   Two years ago, I had a chance to visit the young and talented designer, Noémi Nagy in her gorgeous showroom when I was a contestant of IT look contest ,organized by L'oreal Hungary and Instyle magazine. During the contest we had a chance to show our personal style, and of course, gain some insight into the fashion industry/blogger universe in Hungary. During the contest we also had a opportunity to create blog posts like the real life bloggers.  I think that was the time when ( I really fell in love with putting together outfits and shooting) I decided to create my own blog, where I can share my individual style. 
 Here you can see my very outfit shooting ( which was featured on the contest Blog section) and also my very first designer collaboration. Enjoy and stay tuned for the two other looks! 













Photography by:  Péter Szvoboda





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Sovereign | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig