Wednesday, April 29, 2015

One woman, one pair of shoes, three days No.1


THE FIRST DAY : THE FEMININE TOMBOY

   As the celebrated American idol, Marilyin Monrore once said: ,,Give a girl the right shoes , and she can conquer the world."  I'm sure that shoe lovers wouldn't argue with this. We can casually and confidently walk a thosand miles, if we find the perfect shoes for ourself. 
   I have found this pair of gorgeous suede heels at the local Deichmann store and I immediately felt in love with it! Why I love it?  First of all, it's super comfy!  Second of all, the neutral colour of the suede make it easy when it comes to choose the other items of your outfit! It almost goes with everything! I'm out to  prove that it was a great investment, so I have created three look with this flawless pair of shoes. Follow my blog to explore the latest looks! 

   On the first day, I choose to be comfy.  It's a very comfortable weekend outfit for walking around the city. The brightly coloured T-shirt gives the entire outfit a fresh impact, which is great for the upcoming summer days.  I usually mix feminine and masculine pieces together to create an edgier look. This time, I use the suede heels to add a feminine touch to this edgy and very careless tomboy look. 



               







/ T-shirt: Bershka / Khaki short: Promod / Shoes: Deichmann / Sunnies: H&M /

Photography by: Nikolett Mihalik




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Sovereign | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig