Saturday, June 28, 2014

Yellow Bricks and Emerald





 Pencils skirts are definitely one of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe. I puchased this emerald green 8 years ago, when I was a high schooler...And now I still can't get enough of these ultra-feminine statement pieces!  Usually I used to pair it up with simple casual t-shirts or tank tops in the summer , but I had an exam on the day of shooting, so I chose aqua turquise damask patterned blouse and a nude heels from Daphne to go with.







.





/ Blouse: H&M /
/ Pencil skirt: ORSAY /
/ Heels: Daphne /
/ Earrings: H&M /
/ Purse: H&M /

Photographer: Peter Szvoboda Photography


Share:

2 comments

  1. Hi Vivianne! This is the first time I see your blog and is the first time that I write. I'm an Italian blogger. I discovered your blog on Lookbook. I love watching women's blogs of foreign countries. There are always different and interesting proposals and I always find some good ideas. Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so good:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete

© The Sovereign | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig