Wednesday, December 4, 2013

3,2,1! Outfit posts are coming!!!


Hello everyone! 
   
   As mentioned in my first post, I will also show up my personal style on this blog :)  
   By the time, you will see that I really enjoy mixing modern and vintage pieces in my outfits. I'm a huge fan of the keypieces from the 40's &50's fashion trends. I would love to go back to the Golden Era of Hollywood!
   I get inspired from the old hollywood's leading actresses (like Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly, Romy Scheider, Vivian Leight,Marlene Dittrich....) and of course the film masterpieces. 
But now, let's talk about this outfit! So we did this shooting in October (I guess)  for a contest with L'oreal Paris Hungary, where you have to introduce your personal ,unique style with the main trend pieces from 2013/2014 fall. Well, I choosed an other outfit for the official appearence, because that one had more bound to the current trends (I will upload it soon).  But for now, you have to get satisfied with this one below. 




/Cape: ZARA /
/Beret, Fur, Shirt, Leather pants, Statement necklace: H&M /
/ Bag: vintage/
 / Yellow suede heels:Laura Busi/

Photos by: Peter Szvoboda Photography


  



Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Share:

4 comments

  1. Wonderful look...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much Nessa! I will follow you back soon!( just have to figure out how )*-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I just fell in love with this outfit! You are so creative!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you!!!! I'm glad you like it! Wish you have a great weekend! :))))

    ReplyDelete

© The Sovereign | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig